Luv Ur Rugs now as the best rug cleaning technology in Asheville and surrounding WNC area.
A state of the art rug washing machine that can bang out 95% of all the water in any rug.
1 of 2 in the state, completely removes all urine and any other fluids.
Parts of our one of a kind custom made rug cleaning centrifuge are from a NASA space shuttle.
Now Offering Professional Quality Rug Repair Services.
Call Us Today or Stop By and drop off your rug.
Now offering rug appraisals stop in to find the value of your rug today.
Introducing our rug cleaning centrifuge for more thorough rug washing.
Your welcome to come in and watch our rug washing process.
Our facility is located at 28 Cross Stitch Mt Rd. Sylva on Balsam Mt
IICRC Certified In-Shop Area Rug Cleaning
Woven and wool rugs, especially hand-knotted ones were designed in a manner that hides dry soil. A study was done a few years ago that found that a 9 X 12 rug can hide as much as 87 pounds of dirt! We use a state-of-the-art machine that removes 90% of the dry soil before we start to actually clean the rug. We can offer a “surface” cleaning while we are already in your home cleaning your carpets, or you may bring them to our shop for a more thorough cleaning top to bottom.Our Process
- Your rug goes to the pit dry to be measured and checked for any problem areas such as color fade, shrinkage, tears ect.
- Your rug then goes to a dusting area to remove all loose soil that cannot be removed by vacuuming or cleaning.
- Your rug now goes back into the pit area for washing / cleaning. With patented tools & equipment designed specifically for the cleaning of oriental rugs, we provide a through and effective yet gentle cleaning process. Depending on the particular fibers, dyes, soils & construction of these rugs, we will draw from different ranges of cleaning techniques.
- If your rug has a pet problem (urine) this process is more difficult and may require a longer process. We will do our best to remove all the urine that is possible.
- Now your rug is ready for the custom built drying tables and racks (Hanging) to insure quick drying to help reduce shrinking, yellowing and pile distoration.
- After your rugs are dried, they are rolled and put into storage ready for your pick up.
Our rug techs are trained on special care for your rooms center piece, your area rug!
Please call to schedule a time to drop off and pick-up your area rug.